Friday 12 June 2009

Happy advanced birthday darling !
We didn't know each other for long.
but i still love you alot :D
You always would bear with my fcuk up attitude in school or outside.
Thank you really much.
And please don't be stupid over guys agn .
If not you will get scolding from me agn .
May your wish come true.
Love you always :D





Celebrate Darling birthday at partyworld.
Have alot of fun with them , Darling;Joey;Hengqi;Joshua;Jiaen;Potato !
i think i'm having a bad hair day yesterday .
Lol , Sing alot and drink alot .
Hengqi went drunk last min , and she is damm hard to handle.
Cry and sit down halfway walking.
We drag her , slap her but she still remain drunk.
Laughs.
I stayed home the whole day today {:
Gonna go town tomorrow with my girl :D
And drinking session soon with my girl too :D
Update soon :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home