Sunday 13 September 2009

I think i'm really dumb.
Few months ago i have this choice of not letting myself get hurt.
Now i could only let myself in and not out.
Promises and so,everything was not meant to be true from you.
Changes you intend to change but failed badly.
Now i'm dying to wake myself up from this terrible nightmare.
So i could forget,forget every single things.
Hiding my phone just not to text you,crying alone just to hide from you.
And reminding myself the hurts you gave.
I must let go.

I miss alot people badly ):
Someone that is use to be so close to me .
Someone that would heard what i want to say.
Someone would stand by me no matter what.
Someone that dotes me the most.
Someone i lost now...
Sigh , I feel so disgusted by my own friends somehow.
maybe is their action or rumours.
Not gonna name out .
Just hope i'm not thinking too much .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home